Color: hibiscus red leather
Beetles, moths, ladybugs and butterflies-a few of the symbols seen throughout the Fall Winter 2017 collection-appear on a collection of leather top handle bags. Organized and numbered, the printed motifs reflect a display that would appear in a laboratory, recalling the art of taxonomy, the practice and science of classification. Presented in leather with the House Web stripe along the flap, each colorway features a different print and varying insects. The flap closure is complete with a large moth in metal and resin with a mother of pearl effect.
· Hibiscus red leather with insect display print
· Blue and red Web
· Moth in resin with mother of pearl effect
· Push clasp closure
· Interior zipper pocket
· Interior open pocket with snap button closure
· Bamboo handle with 4.5" drop
· Leather shoulder strap with 17" drop
· Medium size: 12"W x 8.5"H x 4.5"D
· Rose print silk lining
· Made in Italy
· Delivered in special edition packaging with a garden motif from the Fall Winter 2017 runway show.